Saturday, February 20, 2010

Noo....


So, I have decided, after great argumentation with my inner-self, to cut out coffee, dairy milk and extra non-organic sugars out of my diet. That is, extra sugary foods (cookies, ice-cream, sugar in tea, etc., and so forth.)

This did all start after I read a friends blog post (click the post title to navigate to her blog) on the "race" Paul talks about in Hebrews... serious conviction... And she's on no sugar, at all... harsh!

'Tis tragic, I know... But the good news is, my dedication to this new-found "way of life" will not stop me from eating the ever healthy Chocolate! Dude, that would be, almost, sacreligious!

Ideally, I would like to be going somewhat all-organic all together, but we really cannot afford it (at all). Does any one have any ideas as how to keep things organic and more healthy than the typical American, and still maintain a relatively cheap grocery budget?
(and just for the record, I don't think I could ever give this up, permenantly, without some sort of major conviction, or deadly-disease... But hey, isn't dark chocolate suppose to be actually healthy for you, any how?)

No comments: